The LVZ / OVT (Low Viz / Overt ) Plate Carrier is designed to be a highly modular lightweight plate carrier/armor carrier ready to be used straight from the box. Ideal to worn under or over a jacket or just as a slick plate carrier.
The carrier is designed to hold 10x12 Level III or Level IV hard armor plates. It can also accept 10x12 soft armor style plate backers if plates are not needed. The cummerbund is extremely adjustable due to its overlapping design front and back that can fit small stature and large-stature body types. Hypalon non-slip material makes up the fully adjustable shoulder straps which also have 2 slips for other uses.
The front has a large 3 x 5 inch loop area for patch identifiers. It has integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles (not included) to add a chest rig / placard if needed. Also included is a triple magazine shingle for .223/5.56 magazines. Cummerbund has 4 integrated pouches (per side) for magazines, IFAK or comms. Interior is lined with breathable spacer mesh for comfort. The back of the carrier has a 2x10 inch loop are for patch identifiers.
TACTICAL ADVANTAGES //
- Constructed of 500D Nylon
- Adjustable Hypalon shoulders
- Two areas of loop for identifiers
- Integrated nylon vertical strips to accommodate QASM buckles (not included).
- Removable triple rifle mag shingle included
- Fully adjustable Cummerbund Overlaps itself on the front and back area making it extremely adjustable in or out depending on your size.
- Cummerbund has 4 pocket areas on each side for magazines or radios
- Interior has 3D style spacer mesh
- Plate pockets load from the bottom and will accept up to 10x12 Level 3 and 4 ESAPI OR SIMILAR PLATES and Plate Backers
The LVZ / OVT FITS - MEDIUM SAPI, ESAPI, SWIMMER PLATE, 10"x12" up to 10”x12.25“x1”
***The size of the carrier has nothing to do with your shirt size but everything to do with the size of your armor plate.***