For over two decades, Original® Footwear CO. has made the American military and her allies their top priority when it comes to design, reliability, and durability. Holding multiple DoD contracts that provide men and women that serve our country footwear worthy to serve in the most inhospitable places. Every single piece of footwear goes through extensive testing, in-house, before being wear-tested by both civilian and military volunteers.
The Altama OTB Maritime Assault mid shoes in grey wide combine the decades of expertise to create an innovative shoe that transitions from water to land and back again with precision and ease. While inspired by the love of Chuck Taylors, these shoes come packed with many, many more features.
The Altama OTB Maritime Assault mid shoes in grey wide feature two drain ports that will expel water with every step as the shoe flexes. For comfort and foot placement, an incredibly sturdy one-piece ABS shank with no room to bend keeps you steady as you climb or descend ship ladders. Additionally, an Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water, ensuring these mid shoes never weigh you down when it counts. 1000D Cordura fabric solidifies the side panels to resist and reduce wear while further mitigating water retention.
The Altama OTB Maritime Assault mid shoes grey wide come in whole sizes only, so if you do wear a half-size, to ensure the right comfort level, we recommend going up to the next whole size. And don't worry about socks, these shoes were also meticulously created to be worn without them!
At Tactical Distributors, we're honored to offer the must-have Maritime Assault shoe wide for all tactical water operations and the most durable footwear for professional divers and water sports. With its exceptional fin-fit, air mesh linings to help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet, and non-shine rust-proof lace hardware you will find yourself never reaching for these again and again.
• Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations
• Fin friendly fit; fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
• High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and MultiCam®
• Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
• Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
• Low profile flat laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
• Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
• Ultron® PU contoured insole will not absorb water
• Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
• SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite.